Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hi Yall

Well sorry its been awhile, Ive been super busy. I had to get a job for some reason I kept spending money I did not have oops. So now I am a unlicensed daycare provider. That's something I did not think I would be. Well now my hours are 6-6 MF yay me. Its alot of time but the money is worth it. I had to do that cuz Brians hours just are to shaky for me to work part time somewhere. I am all full and I still get calls from people asking if I had some openings. Let me tell you people this is not a career its only for 2 years until David gets into kindergarten. Alek is in Kindergarten and yes I still worry about him I know I should stop but I can't help it. Viktoria is in the 4th grade and has a strict teacher who is kinda anal. He will mark it wrong if you don't capitalize written out numbers in Math. Poor girl she is failing and I am so upset cuz the answers are right except she did not capitalize. I gotta keep up with that. Specially if she keeps bringing F's home. I promise to keep up with this blog. Maybe it will start to pay me. Yeah right. I am gonna post more later the boys are bugging me to get on the computer. Later Gators Oh yeah the Vikings are on today Go Vikes.

No comments: